Senior Infrastructure (Linux Engineer) – Washington D.C.
- 5 to 8 years strong IT experience and good working knowledge of a variety of technology platforms in a distributed environment..
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience installing, integrating, managing and maintaining monitoring tools like AppDynamics, z/APM, Nagios, Micro Focus, Business Service Management (BSM), Business Process Monitor (BPM) and Real User Monitor (RUM) tool administration and support.
- Experience writing VuGen, Shell, Perl, WMI or VBS Scripts.
- Experience with SSL certs, encryption methods on Linux.
- Experience in developing and implementing systems monitoring and alerting strategies in diverse, large-scale environments.
- Responsible for software tool administration for system and application monitoring tools with the company’s implementation of APM (Application Performance Monitoring) tool AppDynamics and Nagios tool.