Comtech is the Prime contractor in this contract vehicle.
The Alliant Small Business Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (Alliant SB GWAC) is a competitive multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity set-aside small business contract. The contract is designed to provide worldwide information technology solutions to federal agencies while strengthening opportunities in federal contracting for small businesses.
Alliant SB-GWAC Features
- A $15 billion program ceiling and Period of Performance of February 3, 2009, to February 2, 2014, with one, five-year option
- Scope aligned with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA)
- All contract types, e.g., fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour and time-and-materials terms
- Ancillary support permitted when it is integral and necessary to the IT effort
- Access to exceptionally qualified small-business industry partners
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews
- In compliance with National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) 2008
- No protests on orders $10 millionÃ‚ and under, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC
Alliant SB-GWAC Benefits
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements
- Conforms to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) policy mandates for IT investments and evolves over time as technology expands
- Offers flexibility of contract types in order to mitigate risk
- Facilitates integrated IT solutions
- Enables federal clients to earn Small Business credit
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- Supports price competition/"best value" through the FAR 16.505 Fair Opportunity process
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
For more information, please visit http://www.gsa.gov/alliantsb.