GFEBS is an SAP financial implementation to provide the US Army the capability to consolidate its General Fund Financial Statement and meet Audit Compliance Standards.
The position if for an SAP Business Intelligence solutions (BI) Senior Developer within the GFEBS Operations and Support Development Team. Position will work directly with our Army client to perform production application maintenance.
Role: O&S BI Interface Senior Developer
• Resolve Tier III development incidents and requests from the GFEBS production system. This would include customer relationship management, root cause analysis, technical design and implementation of coding changes. (40%)
• Responsible for using the SAP Netweaver tool set to design, build and implement all BI changes. (30%)
• Responsible for system performance monitoring and working with Interface Partners to ensure Service Levels are met. (15%)
• Work directly with the O&S functional team to ensure design requirements are captured and coordinated prior to making changes to the system. (15%)
Responsible for leading the definition and design of solution architectures, conducting the analysis of alternative architectures, creating architectural standards, defining processes to ensure conformance to standards, instituting solution-testing criteria, defining a solution's cost-of-ownership, and promoting a clear and consistent business vision through technical architectures.
• Defines standards and reusable approaches within own area of responsibility.
• Required to maintain effective internal/external client/user relationships within own area of responsibility
• Required to identify, assess and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
• Encourages and implements continuous improvement measures on day-to-day basis within area of responsibility.
• Identifies and analyzes team and project risks and mitigates them appropriately
• Overseeing the creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that a interfaces meet performance requirements
• Assists Functional Team in the creation of Functional Designs for Interfaces
• Ensures the utilization of established development processes and standards in order to ensure the quality of the deliverables
• Performs development fixes on developed objects
• Participates in external system testing for Interfaces
• Willing to learn additional SAP technologies such as ABAP and XI to be able to assist with other team members in the technical design, build, and testing of custom objects
• Operates largely independently within set guidelines, but managerial guidance available if sought.
Comtech LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V
Please submit resumes to email@example.com