• Support an isolated network consisting of several VMWare ESX 5.0 hosts that are running 30+ virtual machines running Active Directory, Citrix, Exchange 2007, and several other applications. This includes building out the infrastructure as required to support remote customers and supporting the virtual machines inside the environment.
• Deliver a strategy and build out the environment to replace SBPASC backups from using LTO-3 tapes to a disk to disk (SAN) solution including replicating to SBPASC’s cold site in Gaithersburg, MD leveraging Symantec backup Exec 2010.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Ability to lead other team members. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems, Cluster technologies, EMC SAN Clariion & Celerria environment, IBM Storewise and XIV SAN’s. VMWare ESX 5.0, and Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
• Candidate must also possess a working knowledge of networking technologies.
• Experienced oral and written communication skills a must.
• College or vocational/technical degree; Certification in network operating system(s); Certification as an MCSE or equivalent experience; VMWare certified or 5+ years of VMWare ESX hands on experience, 5+ years Storage Area Network (SAN) experience.
• 2+ years of Symantec Backup Exec 11d/2010 experience. Some networking experience a must.
• Interpret new, complex technologies and how these new technologies can be leveraged to benefit the department’s new business strategies and initiatives.
1. Windows 2003/2008
2. Citrix XenApp 5.0/6.0
3. VMWare ESX 4.0
4. EMC Clarrion & Celerra Storage area Network
5. IBM Storewise and XIV SAN’s
6. MS SQL 2000/2003/2008
Comtech LLC is an equally opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V
Please submit resumes to email@example.com